Welcome to Your Yummy Day! Here you'll find beautiful recipes and easy-to-follow cooking tutorials. Our aim is to offer Delicious and Easy dishes to share with family and friends.
My name is Jo and I run Your Yummy Day with my brother Bart.
We started by posting recipe videos on social media (@joandbart) when we graduated in 2022.
We've always loved being in the kitchen from an early age - inspired by our father's simple, home-style cooking and our mother, who masters the art of slow cooking like no one else (what's the hurry?).
We prepare simple, quick recipes for weekdays and more complex ones for weekends and special occasions. Not forgetting, of course, a few pastries!
Why choose Your Yummy Day?
- Our site is full of easy-to-follow recipes for family and friends. With one recipe a day, you'll never be left behind.
- We're both passionate about food and love to cook.
- Your Yummy Day is a kind of personal cookbook for us - everything you find here is what we love to eat and cook.
- We'll read and respond to every comment!
What you'll find at Your Yummy Day ✔
Lots of recipes for every occasion:
- Comforting recipes (we all need them): creamy gnocchi, noodles.
- Pasta recipes : We started our adventure with pasta recipes (on @joandbart), here you'll find all sorts of recipe variations with this must-have ingredient!
- Desserts, pastries and other sweet treats: after all, there's no harm in indulging yourself!
- Easy recipes: you don't always have the time to cook complicated recipes, so we place great emphasis on making our recipes easy and accessible.