This easy one-pot mac & cheese is deliciously creamy! It's a family meal that will please both children and parents. Enjoy!
🥘What's in this easy one-pot mac & cheese
Water: This recipe is possible using only water, but the milk gives a superior smoothness. It's up to you to choose between lightness and deliciousness!
Whole milk : With its 300 ml, it gives an irresistible creaminess to our dishes.
Dijon Mustard: A teaspoon of this slightly spicy and tangy mustard is enough to give a boost to our sauce. It adds a touch of character that awakens the taste buds.
Garlic Powder: This is our secret trick to bringing a deliciously aromatic flavor to our dish. A teaspoon of this magic powder and our taste buds go wild.
Salt: An essential ingredient to bring out all the flavors in our recipe. A teaspoon of salt is enough to balance the tastes and enhance each ingredient.
Cheddar: Cheddar is the cheese that melts our hearts! At 200 grams, it brings a rich, slightly tangy and irresistibly smooth flavour to our sauce.
Ground black pepper: A pinch of ground black pepper adds a subtle spice to our dish. It's the final touch that makes all the difference.
These ingredients are our winning team for creating a creamy, flavorful sauce. With them, every bite is a flavor explosion to share with your loved ones!
🔪How to make this easy one-pot mac & cheese?
- In a large saucepan, put 300g of your favorite pasta and add 500ml of water and 300ml of whole milk. Stir to immerse the pasta. Add a teaspoon of Dijon mustard, garlic powder and salt, stir to distribute the flavors.
- Place the pot over medium heat until it boils, then reduce heat to low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 6-7 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add 200g of cheddar cheese, stirring until it melts and forms a creamy sauce. Taste and adjust seasoning. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper to add a touch of spice.
- It's ready to go! Enjoy this delicious, perfectly seasoned, creamy pasta. Enjoy!
This Easy One-Pot Mac & Cheese is deliciously creamy! it's a family meal that will please both children and parents. Enjoy your meal!
10 ounces of uncooked pasta
2 cups of water
1 cup of whole milk
1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of salt
1 ½ cups grated cheddar cheese
ground black pepper (to taste)
- Take a large pot and put in 10 ounces of your favorite uncooked pasta, such as macaroni or any other type of pasta that cooks in about 8 minutes. Then add 2 cups of water and 1 cup of whole milk. Stir well so that all the pasta is well immersed.
- Now we'll add the ingredients that will make this dish deliciously tasty! Add a teaspoon of Dijon mustard, a teaspoon of garlic powder and a teaspoon of salt. These little touches will bring out all the beautiful flavors in this dish. Mix it all together well so that the flavors are evenly distributed.
- Now let's move on to cooking. Place the pan over medium heat and let the mixture come to a gentle boil. Once it's simmering, reduce the heat to low. We want it to simmer gently. Remember to stir occasionally to prevent the pasta from sticking to the bottom of the pan. Let the pasta cook until it is tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed. Normally this will take about 6-7 minutes depending on the type of pasta you used.
- Now for the creamiest and most delicious part! Turn off the heat and add 200 grams of cheddar cheese. Mix well until it melts completely and forms a creamy sauce. Mmm, this is going to be a real treat! Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary. Finally, for a little kick, sprinkle a little freshly ground black pepper on top.
- You can replace the water with chicken broth, the result is incredibly good. In this case we invite you not to use salt. Feel free to substitute other ingredients, milk with cream for example. You can also add nutmeg for a more subtle touch.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Pasta
- Method: One-Pot
- Cuisine: USA
Keywords: Pasta, Cheddar, Cheese, Macaroni, Coquillettes